As per the current scenario, most of the organizations are covered with the bulk of data from all parts of the world. In addition, such organizations want to use those data in the best way. Organizations must be able to bind all relevant data and make an analysis on it in order to find the best solutions to improve their business. With this sudden increase in data, Hadoop has obtained a significance as a number of organizations have found Hadoop to be the best platform for managing and processing big data. One can learn this wonderful platform through big data analytics classroom training.
Professionals should need such training in order to make the efficient use of this Hadoop platform and to analyze and utilize every bit of data fully. This will also improve the productivity. This is the reason why Hadoop is used for big data analysis by most of the organizations. Also, certified Hadoop Data Analysts find greater demand in the industry. This is because such professionals will be able to influence best practices to work with big data faster and more effectively.
A number of big data and Hadoop workshop provides training on these two major platforms. It provides knowledge on how to access, direct, and examine massive data sets through SQL. It also provides knowledge of scripting languages on Hadoop. Participants will learn how to transform data using Apache Hive, Cloudera Impala and Apache Pig and able to analyze it by using joins, user-defined functions, and filters from other technologies.
What are the concepts of Big Data analytics?
Learning Big Data will include the following concepts
- About Big Data
- Data Analytics
- Challenges of Big Data
- Technologies supported by big data
- About Hadoop
- History of Hadoop
- Basic Concepts of Hadoop
- Future of Hadoop
- Distributed File System of Hadoop
- Anatomy of a Hadoop Cluster
- Hadoop Distributions such as Apache Hadoop, Cloudera Hadoop and Horton Networks Hadoop and MapR Hadoop
- Blocks and Input Splits
- Data Replication
- Hadoop Rack Awareness
- Cluster Architecture and Block Placement
- Accessing HDFS in two forms such as JAVA Approach and CLI Approach
What are the benefits of learning Big Data?
Participants those who learn Big Data will able to
- Learn the basics of Apache Hadoop and data ETL, ingestion, and processing with Hadoop tools
- How to link a number of data sets
- Able to analyze disparate data with Pig
- How to sort out data into tables, do transformations, and simplify complex queries with Hive
- How to perform real-time interactive analyses on bulk of data sets that are stored in HDFS or HBase using SQL with Impala
- How to pick the best tool for a given task in Hadoop, achieve interoperability, and manage workflows that are repetitive
Who can learn this?
Big Data Analytics is suitable for
- Data analysts
- Business analysts
Similarly, professionals those who have knowledge of SQL and UNIX or Linux can also learn big data and Hadoop